WHERE: The camp will take place at Cheile Râșnoavei, at the feet of the Carpathian Mountains in the region of Transylvania, Romania.
WHEN: Between July 24 – 30 we will spend six days involved in activities focused on personal and professional development, team building and relaxation.
- 25 Blue Heron Scholarship recipients
- BLUE HERON FOUNDATION: Stefania Magidson, president, Mike Costache, V.P. Strategy and Fundraising, Mihaela Constantinescu, director, Mentorship program, Cristina Porsega, program coordinator.
- AED LUDENS: Adrian Paduraru, actor, Daniela Serban, psychologist, Mihai Axinte, actor, Mirela Cioran, dancing instructor and Brandusa Balan, logistics manager.
- IF MAGIC: Alexandra Arnautu, managing partner, Ada Lungu, project manager and Roxana Avadanei.
Together, we will take part in:
- workshops addressing entrepreneurship, emotional intelligence, etiquette and job hunting skills
- mountain hiking, horse back riding, ball room dancing, team games, music, drama and improvisation
We are looking forward to a fun filled, transformational week!
Stefania Magidson President